You’re immediately drawn to people who are spiritually healthy. You feel good just from being around them. These people are magnets of happiness, freedom and generosity. They enjoy the present moment.
You can only truly experience true spiritual fulfillment by following your heart‘s desires. Here are some hints that you can use to keep yourself on the right track.
- You stepped out of the victim role and now play the game of designing your destiny.
- You love your life because you’re living your soul’s purpose.
- You feel like you’re contributing and serving with generosity.
- You got off the emotional roller coaster, and your emotions feel like smooth waves on a clear day most of the time.
- You catch yourself when you judge others and realize that what you’re judging is intimately related to your own self-acceptance.
- You don’t fear making the wrong decision, because you’re aware that there can always be a spiritual lesson.
- You understand that freedom and happiness are qualities you cultivate from within, and the more you work on them, the more they grow.
- You no longer feel like you need to hide out of fear of judgment; you are the full expression of yourself personally and professionally.
- You spend time in silence daily and crave it when you miss a day, because you feel like something is “off.”
- You have the courage to let go of relationships that no longer benefit you because you understand that they already served their purpose.
- Your soul is happy because you find a moment to play and dream every single day.
- You don’t feel lonely or disconnected, and you highly appreciate alone time.
- You seem to notice details, colors, tastes and beauty with a sensibility that makes you feel like a kid.
- You express your needs and desires with complete confidence and without confrontation.
- You don’t feel like you have to explain your lifestyle, because you understand how it serves you and might not serve others.
- You’re able to be in the now at least 25% of the time; you’re fully present and in joy.
- You don’t second guess yourself because you trust your intuition and act on it.
- You trust that life is on your side and problems are always opportunities or lessons to be learned.
- You are able to fall in love over and over again, with your friends, with your partner, with your work.
- You start your day with an intention and go to bed in gratitude.
The best way to get rid of stress is to take care of your body. If you want to live a long and healthy life, then you should eat well and exercise regularly. When you eat well and exercise regularly, your body will become strong, and your mind will also become calm and relaxed. In addition, if you drink enough water, you will stay hydrated and avoid many health issues.